To create a new Mini-app, select the 'New Mini-app' option from the Add dropdown menu. Give it a name, choose the Mini-app template (see the list below) and the R image version, then click on 'Create mini-app'.
This will create a new tile in the Mini-apps tab and a new folder in the Files tab named after the new Mini-app. To customise your Mini-app, edit files in this folder, and then refresh your Mini-app.
Mini-app created from the 'Dynamic plot with ggplot' template.
There are several templates available when creating a new Mini-app:
- Blank single file creates an empty app consisting of a single
- Example single file creates a single-file exemplar Mini-app that displays a scatter plot of the different variables in the Ozone dataframe.
- Blank multi-file creates an empty app consisting of two separate scripts for the server function and the User Interface (UI) object.
- Dynamic plot with ggplot/ggvis create a multi-file app that displays an interactive bar plot of the Flights per Month in the hflights dataframe.
- Test communication with workspace this mini-app aims to facilitate testing communication between the workspace files, datasets, RConsole and Mini-apps environment.