Before you can access any workspace, you need to register yourself as a user. You may be invited to register by e-mail or directed to the sign up page by a member of your organisation or Aridhia. This might be the same address as the one you have been given for logging into a workspace. Follow the steps below to sign up.
1. Register and verify your email address
Go to the address specified by your organisation or click the link in your email; you will be presented with a screen like the one illustrated below. Click on the 'Sign up now' link near the bottom and you will be directed to a sign up page.
Enter your email address and click 'Send verification code'. Shortly after clicking the button, you should receive an email with a verification code. Note, it might arrive in your junk mail folder. If the verification code hasn't arrived after about five minutes, go back to the website and use the 'Send new code' button.
Once you have received the verification code, enter it into the form and click 'Verify code'. If you haven't already done so, fill out the rest of the fields. You can also check out our recommendations for creating a strong password below.
Once you are finished filling out the fields, click the 'Create' button. You will shortly be directed to the phone number registration page.
2. Register your phone number
You should now be seeing a form like this:
Select the country that your phone is registered in and enter your full mobile number. You now have the choice to validate your phone number by a code via SMS or by a call.
- To validate by SMS, Click the 'Send Code' button and you will shortly receive a code by SMS. Enter this information into the form and it will automatically verify the code.
- To validate by phone, Click the 'Call me' button and you will receive a call. Follow the instructions on this call to register.
3. Confirm your details
You will be asked to confirm some details which you entered at the beginning of the registration process. You may also be asked to add some more details about yourself. Fill in the fields on screen and click 'Continue'.
You should now be directed to your workspace list. Don't worry if the list is empty at the moment, this means that you have not been added into a workspace yet.
If you encounter any issues signing up, please contact our Service Desk.
To create a strong password that increases security and helps protect your privacy, it is recommended that your password:
- is at least ten characters long
- contains three of the following: an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, a number and a symbol
- doesn't use a name, whether your username, real name, or organisation name
- doesn't use common words from the dictionary
- is significantly different from any of your previous passwords
Deregistering from Workspaces
In order to deregister from Workspaces, contact our Service Desk to either:
- remove all your permissions (i.e unapprove your user) while keeping your user present within the service (e.g. you will return later)
- delete your account completely from the service