End User Agreement (EUA)
Welcome to Aridhia Workspaces (the Services) which you may access as an authorised user of an organisation which has entered into an agreement for the supply to it of the Services (the Supply Agreement). If you are not such an authorised user you are not entitled to access the Services.
Before providing you with access to the Services, we ask that you take a few moments to read the following terms. By accessing the Services you agree to:
- This website using cookies. These cookies are transient (they are deleted when you close your browser) and do not contain any personal data, but are necessary to enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and they can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
- Keep your allocated username and password secure, not disclose them to anyone else, and not allow anyone else to use them.
- Log out or lock your screen if you leave your workstation unattended for any length of time.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations including your organisation's security, confidentiality and data protection policies, and any conditions set by the relevant data controller with respect to your use of the Services.
- Accept responsibility for the data you that upload into a workspace.
- Comply with all obligations imposed upon you by the General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2018 (for UK authorised users) and all relevant data protection legislation in force in the jurisdiction in which you are located.
- Ensure that your use of the Services does not breach any of the obligations and limitations imposed on the organisation of which you are an authorised user under the Supply Agreement.
- Ensure that your use of the Services does not breach any fair use policy imposed by the organisation of which you are an authorised user under the Supply Agreement
- Get clearance from the relevant person within your own organisation for all outputs, so that the output does not breach any individual's privacy.
- Not attempt to copy data to an external location, other than via those outputs approved by the responsible person within your authorising organisation, and permitted under the Supply Agreement.
- Remove or dispose of any data and outputs from your workspace at the end of your project in accordance with the Supply Agreement.
The Aridhia Workspaces access system includes monitoring software which records all user activity within the platform and workspaces. Any breach of the terms of the Supply Agreement may be notified to your authorising organisation and may result in termination of your access to the Services.